MILBEMAX™ Broad-Spectrum Allwormer Tablets
For Dogs under 5kg (11lbs) Bodyweight
- For treatment & control of roundworm (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina)
- Treatment and control of whipworm(Trichuris vulpis)
- Treatment and control of hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancyclostoma braziliense)
- Treatment and control of tapeworm infections
- Prevention of heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis)in dogs over 5kg bodyweight, if given monthly.
PACK CONTENTS: 2 Tablets
0.5-1kg : Half tablet
1-5kg : 1 tablet
Can be given to puppies from 2 weeks of age.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
MILBEMAX Tablets should be given by mouth.
The use of MILBEMAX Tablets in dogs suffering from heartworm microfilaraemia is not recommended.
The minimum recommended dose rate is 0.5mg milbemycin oxime and 5 mg praziquantel per kg bodyweight.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CATS
|0.5kg - 5.0kg
||Use MILBEMAX Broad-Spectrum Allwormer Tablets for Small Dogs and Puppies 0.5-5kg bodyweight
|>5.0kg - 25kg
|>25kg - 50kg
For Dogs >50kg, a combination of tablets should be given, consistent with the recommended minimum dose. Please purchase additional packs for this treatment. If worm problems persist, consult a veterinarian.